WE KNEW CONTEXT WAS KEY
FINDINGS FROM RESEARCH
- We did not want to impose any new technology.
- It had to be cost effective.
- It also needed to be technically feasible.
The proposal was to provide tiered services; higher the pay, the higher is the level of service. We also wanted users to get the best bang for the buck; so we also included user incentives and social aspects central to the experience. If interested, I would be happy to talk about more of those details.
- People wanted clearer demarcation buying directly from the service vs buying from a friend.
- Content was organized by alphabets. Users thought this might be confusing and preferred list based display of information.